Our engineering team is adept at designing vapour mitigation systems for new building developments as well as for existing buildings. Our designs meet all BC Ministry of Environment technical guidance and requirements.
- Detailed Design reports, including stamped construction drawings
- Monitoring, maintenance and contingency plans for the system
- Inspection of the system during installation and testing of the commissioned system
- Letters of assurance
McCue can provide all the labour, materials and equipment needed for the construction of the vapour mitigation system.
Click here to learn more about our design and installation of a vapour mitigation system for a high density commercial and residential use building with two subgrade levels located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
McCue is a certified Liquid Boot applicator
LIQUID BOOT is a spray-applied, water-based membrane containing no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). With superior chemical resistance properties it seals all vapor intrusion pathways, preventing contaminated soil vapors from penetrating the slab. LIQUID BOOT spray applied vapor intrusion barrier systems can be used in underslab and below grade vertical wall applications to minimize gas and vapor intrusion into buildings.
The LIQUID BOOT systems are ideal for methane and VOC vapor control. They can be spray applied to penetrations, footings, grade beams, pile caps and other irregular surfaces, providing a seamless and fully adhered vapor intrusion barrier system. LIQUID BOOT multilayer systems can be tailored to meet the chemical resistance needs of your project.
Features & benefits of Liquid Boot
- Monolithic fully adhered system eliminates the potential for seam failures and reduces risk of uncontrolled vapor migration
- Faster more cost effective installation
- Lower diffusion properties
- Superior tensile, elongation and bond strengths
- Longer term dependable performance