McCue Engineering Contractors offers full services for small to medium sized potable water systems for your drinking water treatment needs. Systems are designed by professional engineers and are containerized or built in place. Core technologies include chemical treatment, membranes, and disinfection.
Drinking Water Treatment Scope
Our project scope includes:
- Review of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Supply and delivery of all equipment to be installed, with an understanding that resources within the village are limited.
- Refurbishment of existing infrastructure, where possible.
- Performance of all work with little to no interruption to the community’s water supply.
- Testing and commissioning of the system.
- Performance of all work within a tightly fixed budget.
We specialize in work in remote communities and work camps.
Click here to learn more about how McCue performed upgrades to an aging potable water treatment plant for the Village of Prelate, Saskatchewan. The treatment system serves as the primary potable water source for a community of approximately 125 people.
McCue also builds to other’s design specifications and has expertise in complex retrofit projects for drinking water treatment.
Public Relations and Community Engagement
McCue has extensive public relations and community engagement experience including:
- Community polls, questionnaires and audits
- Community or Town Hall meetings
- Project stakeholder consultation meetings
- Project stakeholder Q&A via in person meetings, teleconferences and formal correspondence
- Technical presentations of project designs for project support and permitting
- Volunteer Board of Director positions in professional associations and institutions
- Social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Project stakeholders have included project owners across all sectors we serve, all levels of government, community members, Indigenous Peoples, and special interest (i.e. environmental) groups.