McCue was retained to provide design support, install and provide operation support for a water treatment system at a paint manufacturing facility located in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia. The system was integrated into the manufacturing facility and replaced an existing system that was no longer able to meet treatment and Health & Safety requirements.
McCue’s scope of work included:
- Installation of schedule 80 PVC piping
- Supply and installation of electrical control panel with PLC
- Supply and installation of:
- Four (4) activated carbon vessels.
- One (1) inlet equalization tank.
- One (1) progressive cavity distribution pump.
- One (1) bag filter vessel.
- Integration with existing sump pumps and piping
- Ongoing support for system operation and troubleshooting