McCue was retained by the Village of Prelate, Saskatchewan to perform upgrades to an aging potable water treatment plant for the Village. The treatment system serves as the primary potable water source for a community of approximately 125 people.
McCue’s scope of work includes the following:
- Review of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Supply and delivery of all equipment to be installed, with an understanding that resources within the village are limited.
- Refurbishment of existing infrastructure, where possible.
- Performance of all work with little to no interruption to the community’s water supply.
- Testing and commissioning of the system.
- Performance of all work within a tightly fixed budget.
To achieve this scope and ensure the success of the project for all stakeholders, McCue will work closely with village staff and members of the community to ensure the project is completed efficiently and effectively with no interruption to the community’s day to day operations.