As a supplier of water treatment services to industry, McCue Engineering Contractors is considered by our government to be an essential service provider. As such we are committed to continue to work to ensure that water discharged from industrial sites is clean and will not harm fish and other wildlife.
When our team mobilizes to install, operate or maintain water treatment systems we will take the following precautions to protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- Driving to site instead of flying where possible
- Driving in separate vehicles to maintain 2 meters distance between people
- Providing personnel with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes
- Providing personnel with masks and respirators
- Ensuring personnel follow all Provincial guidelines for work at industrial sites.
We take the threat of COVID-19 seriously and are committed to ensuring we do the best we can to prevent spread of the virus while maintaining the quality of our service.
Stay healthy, stay safe.