McCue Engineering Contractors offers full services for small to medium sized potable water systems. Systems are designed by professional engineers and are containerized or built in place. Core technologies include chemical treatment, membranes, and disinfection.
McCue also builds to other’s design specifications and has expertise in complex retrofit projects.
We specialize in work in remote communities and work camps.
Public Relations and Community Engagement
McCue has extensive public relations and community engagement experience including:
- Community polls, questionnaires and audits
- Community or Town Hall meetings
- Project stakeholder consultation meetings
- Project stakeholder Q&A via in person meetings, teleconferences and formal correspondence
- Technical presentations of project designs for project support and permitting
- Volunteer Board of Director positions in professional associations and institutions
- Social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Project stakeholders have included project owners across all sectors we serve, all levels of government, community members, Indigenous Peoples, and special interest (i.e. environmental) groups.