We installed a multi phase extraction system at an elementary school in the village of Masset for the recovery of free phase product, groundwater, and soil vapour from a historical heating oil UST spill. We constructed and installed wellheads and all of the pipeworks, and connected the seven well recovery system to the MPE equipment and thermal oxidizer.
The scope of our work included:
- Installation of 2” PVC header piping
- Installation of seven 24” steel road boxes
- Equipment placement
- Connection of the equipment to the well network
- Connection to an existing sewer line
- System start-up and optimization