Work will involve constructing containerized water treatment equipment. Work will be in Metro Vancouver with the possibility of occasional travel in Canada.
Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Read and understand construction drawings.
- Install equipment inside shipping containers.
- Install 1″ to 8″ piping inside shipping containers.
- Install equipment module piping connections.
- Follow health & safety policies.
In addition to a valid drivers licence, applicants should have experience and/or training in containerizing equipment.
Emergency Level 1 First Aid certification would also be an asset.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org